The forms listed below are large PDF forms, depending on the speed of your Internet connection the forms download could take a few minutes.
Printable Forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader to be viewed.
Please visit Adobe¨ to download the latest free version.

Registration / Special Tags

back to top



Abandoned Vehicle Affidavit (TR-105)
Affidavit of Permanently Affixed Manufacturer/Mobile Home And Application to Eliminating Title (TR-63)
Application for Secured/Duplicate/Reissue Title (TR-720B)
Application for 72 Hour Transport (Auction) Permit (TR-126)
Application for Title Reassignment Addendum (TR-69)
Decedents Affidavit (TR-83)
Landlords Affidavit (TR-125)
Lien Release (TR-150)
Lien Sale Affidavit (TR-96 M/S)
Odometer Disclosure Statement (TR-59)
Possessory Lien Affidavit (TR-85)
Repossession Affidavit (TR-84)
Request and Consent for Title to be Issued with Lien (TR-42)
Request for Access to Vehicle Records (TRDL-302)
Request for List of Vehicle Records (TRDL-303)
Title and Registration Application (TR-212a)
Title Authorization Form (TR-134)
Title With Out of State Lienholder (TR-100)
Transfer Certificate Application-Non-Repairable (TR-201)
Transfer on Death Affidavit (TR-82)
VIN Vehicle Procedures for Vehicles Outside the State of Kansas (TR-65)

back to top


Affidavit for Charitable Organization Vehicle Auction (TR-110)
Affidavit of Relationship (TR-215)
Affidavit to a Fact/Bill of Sale (TR-12)
Agreement to Reaffirm Sale (TR-6)
City/County/Township Distinctive License Plate Yearly Report (TR-30)
Electronic Title Sales Agreement (TR-39a)
Lienholder's Consent to Transfer Vehicle Ownership (TR-128)
Military Affidavit (TR-108)
Salvage Non-Highway,Non-Repairable Certification (TR-13)
Notice of Security Interest (TR-730)
Power of Attorney (TR-41)
Power of Attorney and Odometer Disclosure for Electronic Title (TR-40)
Property Tax Exemption Affidavit (TR-9)
School Bus Affidavit (TR-88)
Sellers Affidavit (TR-216)
Specially Constructed Vehicle Affidavit (TR-91)
Temporary Permit Instructions (TR-205)
Valueless Mobile Home Affidavit (TR-62)
Vehicle/Motor Ownership Affidavit (TR-90)
VIN Verification Procedures for Vehicles Outside Kansas (TR-65)

back to top

Kansas County Treasurers Association
Copyright © 2000 Kansas County Treasurers Association, All Rights Reserved